- Seasoned Taco Meat
- Pork Rinds (Pork Cracklings)
- Pico de gallo / Salsa
Other recommended toppings
- Avocado or Homemade guacamole
- Sour cream
- Cholula hot sauce
- Heat a skillet to medium and brown the ground meat. If you are using a leaner meat such as turkey or chicken, add butter or oil to increase your fat macros.
- Add the Taco Meat Seasoning to the meat and combine until combined.
- Use shredded cheese to create cheese chips in a frying pan.
- Place cooled chips into a bowl containing seasoned taco meat and toppings.
Tip: If you are using leaner meat such as ground chicken or ground pork you increase the fat macros for this meal by adding butter to the meat. You can also use flavorful ingredients such as avocado, cheese, sour cream. Another variation on this recipe is Keto Frito Pie Taco Bowl/Taco Salad