- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Mayo or other sugar free Mayo
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 Pickled Gherkin, finely chopped
- Fresh ground pepper
1. Prepare hard boiled eggs. Remove shell and cut lengthwise. Remove the yolks gently and place them in a bowl. Keep empty whites aside.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients to the yolks. Combined using a fork.
3. Use a large star pastry tip in a bag to pipe out the yolks back into the whites.
4. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and more chopped pickles.