- 1 lb ground beef or your preferred ground meat/substitute
- Taco Meat Seasoning
- Pork Rinds (Pork Cracklings)
- Pico de gallo / Salsa
Other recommended toppings
- Avocado or Homemade guacamole
- Sour cream
- Cholula hot sauce
- Heat a skillet to medium and brown the ground meat. If you are using a leaner meat such as turkey or chicken, add butter or oil to increase your fat macros.
- Add the Taco Meat Seasoning to the meat and combine until combined.
- Assemble your salad bowl starting with lettuce and add your cooked taco meat and toppings.
Tip: If you are using leaner meat such as ground chicken or ground pork you increase the fat macros for this meal by adding butter to the meat. You can also use flavorful ingredients such as avocado, cheese, sour cream and extra pork rinds.