- 1/4 cup Coco Aminos
- 1 Tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 stalk green onions
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Pour over the pork belly and vacuum seal preferably over night.
- Preheat oven to 400 on convectect..
- Remove the pork belly carefully from the vacuum sealer bag and reserve as much sauce as possible.
- Place pork belly fat side up in a pan for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes flip the pork belly and pour sauce over the side that’s now facing up.
- Reduce heat to 220 and cook for another 60 minutes.
This had a wonderful Asian flavor and paired very well with cauliflower rice.
Prior to going keto we didn’t have much exposure to cooking with pork belly. We have had thick cuts of pork belly at Korean restaurants and of course regular and thick-cut bacon but nothing like this. My husband is gone to say. He could eat this every single day with eggs or as pictured with cauliflower rice and scallions for an Asian side dish.