Dash Mini Maker: The Mini Waffle Maker Machine for Individual Waffles, Paninis, Hash browns, & other on the go Breakfast, Lunch, or Snacks – Silver
We came across the Dash Mini Waffle Maker at Target. It makes a single 6″ waffle in under 5 minutes. Keto and other high-fat waffles are very filling and a regular large Belgium waffles is just too much for me (after I go to town with the toppings that is). Smaller waffles mean easier portion control and compact storage in the freezer. I also liked thar these are about the size of a hamburger bun. Why not use two savory keto waffles as buns for a burger or even a keto fried chicken and waffle sandwich with hot sauce on the side? Let’s not forget low carb ice cream to top a banana nut flavored waffle. The 6″ handy size lends itself to many possibilities that go beyond breakfast waffles.
Sceptical of the quality, I checked the reviews on Amazon.com and was pleasantly surprised that it had so many positive reviews. At $9.99 this was an inexpensive buy.
I was so delighted with my first attempt at using the Dash mini to make Keto/Paleo Almond Flour Waffles (click to Read More).
Why I Love It
- The unit is simple to use. Just plug it in and wait 1 to 2 minutes to preheat. The indicator light turns off once the unit is ready for batter.
- The unit is non stick and did not require grease or non stick spray.
- The mini waffles were done in 3 to 4 minutes and cake put of the unit with ease. No sticking no broken waffle.
- Easy clean. Just unplug and wait for the unit to cool. Then wipe clean with moist towel.
- Compact and easy to store.
Other Waffle Recipe Ideas
We look forward to experimenting with other recipes including savory waffles.
- Waffles with berries
- Banana Nut Waffle (Using Extract)
- Chocolate Chip waffle
- Bacon and maple flavor waffle
- Cheddar baked biscuit waffle
- Spicy sweet keto chicken and waffle
- Pumpkin Spice Waffle
- Masala waffle with Butter Chicken
- Fat Head dough waffle
- Cheddar jalapeno waffle
- Keto hash browns