- Boneless Pork Chop cut into bite-sized pieces
- Green Beans fresh
- Chinese Five Spice
- Coco Amino
- Rice Vinegar
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sesame seed
- Sice up bonless pork chop into bite size pieces and drizzle with with avocado oil Chinese 5 Spice, Salt and Pepper in a Pyrex dish and refrigerated for about 4 hours.
- Stream veggies/blanch green beans and or Cauliflower rice.
- Heat wok to medium high and cook pork until prices are cooked. Add coco amino and vinegar and allow to reduce.
Served with green beans and cauliflower rice.