- 4 Bone In Skin On Chicken Thighs
- Avocado Oil to drizzle on chicken
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Fresh Black Pepper to taste
- Jerk Seasoning
I used Fresh Jax brand Island Spice Jerk Seasoning. Mine came in a variety pack like this one. Be sure to taste the seasoning you are using to test for salt. Some come already salted and don’t need additional salt.
- Dry chicken and allow it to come to room temp.
- Score chicken by cutting slots diagonally.
- Drizzle oil and shake on seasoning. Be careful the seasoning already has salt so a little goes a long way!
- Preheat air fryer to 420. I use a Ninja Flip because it has a tray and an air roast feature.
- Place seasoned chicken on aluminum foil lined pan drizzled with a little oil to prevent sticking.
- Air roast/fry chicken for 15 minutes at 420.
- While chicken in baking prepare cauliflower rice or other sides.
- After 15 minutes turn heat down to 320 and air roast/fry for another 10 minutes.
- Allow chicken to rest. Plate atop the cauliflower mash or your preferred side dish and enjoy!
Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and drizzle with toil to prevent chicken from sticking. Place chicken evenly spaced on the aluminum-lined tray.
Allow chicken to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Tips: Allow the chicken thighs to come to room temperature before air roasting.
Low Carb Side Dish Options
Birds Eye Frozen Mashed Cauliflower
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice