- 4 Skin on bone in chicken thighs
- Avocado oil
- Adobo Seasoning
- Cauliflower Rice
- 2 wedges of fresh Lime
- Dry chicken and allow it to come to room temp.
- Score chicken by cutting slots diagonally.
- Drizzle oil and shake on Adobo seasoning. Be careful the seasoning already has salt so a little goes a long way!
- Preheat air fryer to 420. I use a Ninja Flip because it has a tray and an air roast feature.
- Place seasoned chicken on aluminum foil lined pan drizzled with a little oil to prevent sticking.
- Air fry chicken for 20 minutes at 420.
- While chicken in baking prepare cauliflower rice or other sides.
- After 20 minutes turn heat down to 320 and air fry for another 10 minutes.
- Allow chicken to rest. Plate atop the cauliflower rice or your preferred side dish and enjoy!