- 90 Second Everything Biscuit
- Thinly sliced Smoked Salmon Locks
- 1 Tablespoon Cream Cheese (softened for spreading)
- 1 Tablespoon finely sliced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon capers
Meals like this make me feel fancy on keto!
Hubby made smoked locks using Butcher Box Salmon. They turned out absolutely divine! Before Keto my favorite way to eat salmon locks was with and everything bagel. With keto I quickly whipped up 90 Second Keto Bread and added a special seasoning called Everything But the Bagel. A lovely Sunday Brunch with the cleanest locks made with love by my wonderful husband.
Net Carbs: 5g
Notes: Total Carbs 11g
Dietary Fiber – 6 g
Net Cerbs: 5g per full biscuit
• My recipe is expands on the Keto Cheddar Bay Biscuit from Keto Connect
Original Recipe Source – YouTube: KetoConnect
• This recipe uses Coconut Flour and Not Almond Flour.
• I refrigerated one overnight and reheated in a toaster oven and it was delicious. Make ahead up to 2 days. Stored in a plastic sandwich bag.
• Haven’t tested frozen yet.
• Special Seasoning: Everything but the Bagel
Seasoning blend with sea salt, garlic, onion, sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, and poppy seeds.
Literally all the seasonings you would expect on an Everything Bagel.