- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (15g)
- 2 teaspoon Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 TBSP Monkfruit Sweetener
- Pinch if Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- In a microwave safe mug, mix in all the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Add the chopped chocolate on top.
- Microwave for 50-70 seconds, depending on the power of your microwave. I like the brownie to be extra fudgy and slightly underdone, so I cooked mine to 60 seconds. Allow brownie to cool a few minutes before eating. Its is best eaten warm.
Recipe Source: Keto Connect :
Make This Microwave Keto Brownie in 3 Minutes